Thursday, January 17, 2008

Airplanes

NEW JUNK

First off, JackKnife has been submitted to Newgrounds, and it was on frontpage for a few days!!! Fun fun fun.

Heres a link.

Now for some new stuff. Firstly is a new short animation most likely titled "Disappointment." The story is pretty basic, but nice n easy to read. I have an animation test for one of the characters here, check it out:


[Upload your own video]

Aside from that, some images from Dreams Ch.2! I'm sorta switching between projects right now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll comment, and the resolve to do so had me searching for a way to do so for several minutes.

But I just have to say something;
Some of the things you draw are just...love. Everything you draw is good, some I like, some scare the shit out of me- but some of them.
They do both, and they're just wonderful. One of those special pictures is that Centi-Mortar-pede-man. It's beautiful. The way his legs hang down, all with their own shoes and those graceful arms.. Congratulations on being completely fucking batshit awesome, DF.

Anonymous said...

cant wait for dreams chapter 2 really interesting storyline... is the game play still gonna remain the same?